Tuesday 24 September 2013

Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff: The Jive on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!

Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff: The Jive on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!
Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff: The Jive on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!
Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff: The Jive on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!, Corbin Bleu and his partner Karina Smirnoff hit the floor on Monday night’s (September 23) episode of Dancing With The Stars in Los Angeles.

The duo danced The Jive to One Direction‘s “Kiss You” and dressed in High School Musical throwback gear! They received an awesome 26 points! His HSM co-stars Lucas Grabeel and Charles Klapow cheered him on from the audience. The couple was later deemed safe for the week too!

“For me, the dance on Monday wasn’t flawless,” Corbin wrote on his People blog about the first week. “I always think it could have been better than it was. I wanted our lift to be slightly more stable.

The big lift when I pull Karina over my head – we did it, but I wanted it to be a little more of a punch. I think with something like contemporary, it was very beautiful and very touching, but with something like [Amber Riley's dance] the cha cha, you get a chance to engage the audience a bit more, so you get people a little more excited and you get people’s heart rates going a bit more.”

Corbin added, “So I’m excited about the Latin dances coming up. With our contemporary, it was all about the storyline between Karina and I, and I didn’t even realize much of the audience that entire performance.”

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post