Wednesday 11 December 2013

Ben affleck batman

Ben affleck batman
Ben affleck batman, Ben Affleck regrets making “Daredevil.” The actor's recent signing up to play Batman in the "Man of Steel" sequel was met with a great deal of criticism from fans, but he says he has learned from his first stint as a superhero in the 2003 big screen flop.

He told Playboy magazine: "The only movie I actually regret is “Daredevil.” It just kills me. I love that story, that character, and the fact that it got f---ed up the way it did stays with me. Maybe that's part of the motivation to do Batman."

He also reassured fans his turn as Batman will be a much better film, adding: "If I thought the result would be another ‘Daredevil,’ I'd be out there picketing myself. Why would I make the movie if I didn't think it was going to be good and that I could be good in it?"

Affleck admits in the early part of the last decade he made "a series of movies that didn't work" including another flop, “Gigli,” which saw him cast alongside then-fiancee Jennifer Lopez.
He added: "(That) one, in particular, was widely mocked because it had a funny name and overlapped with the tabloid situation."

Ben, 41, credits his wife, Jennifer Garner -- who appeared with him in “Daredevil” and “Pearl Harbour” -- for helping him recover his position in Hollywood, and helping him win an Oscar earlier this year for directing and starring in “Argo.”

He said: "Getting to know her, falling in love with her and being connected with her gave me a foundation to reach out and say, 'Okay, I'm going to do ‘Hollywoodland’; I'm going to direct 'Gone Baby Gone.'
"Those were the steps forward I needed to put positive stuff on the board. She is by leaps and bounds the most important person to me in that respect. Over the past 10 years she has allowed me to have a stable home life while accomplishing my professional goals."

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post