Wednesday 11 December 2013

Joanna Krupa on Brandi Glanville’s Racist Comments: “Holy S**t! What Is Wrong with This Woman?!”

Joanna Krupa on Brandi Glanville’s Racist Comments: “Holy S**t! What Is Wrong with This Woman?!”
Joanna Krupa on Brandi Glanville’s Racist Comments: “Holy S**t! What Is Wrong with This Woman?!”, Brandi Glanville apologized for what some have deemed racist comments on Monday night’s episode, but co-star and frenemy No. 1, Joanna Krupa, isn’t buying it.

In fact, she’s shocked no one caught yet another inappropriate Glanville-ism on last week’s episode when Stevie Wonder made a surprise appearance at David Foster’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.

“I watched both episodes and I thought 'holy s**t! What is wrong with this woman?!'” Krupa told Celebuzz.

Krupa is referring to episode 5 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when Glanville commented on Wonder’s presence at the event: “Hey Stevie!,” she said during her on-camera commentary. “I took a picture of him. I don’t think he saw,” and preceded to laugh.

“I was watching Yolanda Foster and her husband and this amazing moment for them and then I was repulsed and disgusted,” added Krupa. “When you think someone can’t get any lower than that, she can beat it. There are not many words to describe her.

“I felt really bad for Stevie. It’s not something to joke about. It’s ignorant.”

One week later, Glanville got herself into hot water yet again when new castmember Joyce Giraud admitted that she couldn’t swim, and Glanville quipped, “You’re black.”

And then she kept digging herself into a deeper hole: “It was a joke and my black friends would’ve laughed crazy, ’cause they don’t go in the pool because they will get their weave f*cked up," she said. "All my black friends can’t swim. Is that bad?”

Giraud, who's a former beauty queen, quickly replied: "Yes, I'm black. What's your problem? Puerto Ricans are black, they're Indian and they're Spanish, so I am a mix of three cultures, and I am very proud to represent all three."

“I don’t know what her little brain thinks,” Krupa told CB! "I get it, it’s reality TV and it’s about ratings and maybe she feels that it’s her job, but she should learn the difference between being dramatic on TV and how to be sensitive.”

So why does the 40-year-old model keep putting her foot in her mouth?

“I just think she has an alcohol issue," said Krupa. "When she says stupid things it tends to be after she’s had a drink. I don’t know if it’s for attention, but it fuels her to put people down. She really needs to understand that it’s only hurting her in the end. She’s not thinking.”

Glanville gave her version of a mea culpa when she called in to Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last night, admitting her words were "definitely inappropriate."

"It was definitely not sensitive and I apologize to anyone I offended," she told Cohen over the phone. "My friends and I joke with each other this way and they are from all different backgrounds so, I'm sorry. I guess TV is not ready for the real Brandi, but should I censor myself?"

“It’s one thing to censor yourself and another to completely offend a whole race,” Joanna told us. “It’s ignorant.

“I’m sick of it because how many times are you going to apologize? And you can’t keep saying your sorry to backpedal. How many times are people are going to forgive her?”

If anyone knows a thing or two about being the target of Glanville's unpredictable sharp tongue, it’s Krupa. It’s hard to forget when Eddie Cibrian’s ex claimed Krupa slept with Yolanda Foster’s ex-husband Mohamed Hadid, who apparently told Glanville the newly-married starlet’s girly bits didn’t quite smell like roses.

So as you could imagine, the co-stars haven’t talked or seen each other since.

“I have a word or two to say to her if I see her,” said Joanna. “I still think I deserve an apology. She hurt me, Yolanda, Mohamed and my husband as well.”

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post