Friday 13 December 2013

Kate bosworth's wedding gown

Kate bosworth's wedding gown
Kate bosworth's wedding gown, Kate Bosworth tries on her Oscar de la Renta wedding dress for the first time in this video by Vogue Weddings.

It was love at first sight for Kate Bosworth and her wedding dress.

The 30-year-old actress walked down the aisle and married her heart’s desire, Michael Polish, Saturday in Philipsburg, Mont., however, before she said "I do," the blushing bride emotionally said yes to her dress in a clip captured by Vogue Weddings.

Seeing the dress, I was totally shocked at my complete lack of control over my emotions in that moment," Bosworth said after trying on the elegant Oscar de la Renta gown.

"I love the dress because when you see the front it feels so minimal and then when you turn around there's dramatic sort of glorious fall of the fabric."

Bosworth gushed to Vogue about how much this particular dress meant to her.
"It's a dress that reflects the love I have for my partner, it's a reflection on my life, it's a reflection of the woman I've become."

The blond beauty completed her look for the big day with a cathedral style veil, a diamond headpiece and sparkling earrings.

Bosworth and Polish, 42, said their vows in front of 70 members of their family and friends at The Ranch at Rock Creek.

The bride did not keep her stunning dress on for the entire big day as she switched to a floral embroidered tulle dress for the reception.

The newlyweds were spotted arriving at LAX Airport together in Los Angeles on Monday looking very much in love after their fairytale weekend.


Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post