Wednesday 11 December 2013

Oprah Winfrey Fronts O Magazine January 2014 for her 60th Birthday

Oprah Winfrey Fronts O Magazine January 2014 for her 60th Birthday
Oprah Winfrey Fronts O Magazine January 2014 for her 60th Birthday, Her 60th birthday is just around the corner and Oprah Winfrey reflects on her past in the January 2014 issue of O magazine

While donning a gorgeous gold gown for the Ruven Afanador-shot spread, the 59-year-old talk show host opens up about her experiences over the years and chats about how she stays positive.

"I’m alive. Healthy. Strong. I’m turning 60," Miss Winfrey explained. "And – please don’t take offense – I no longer have to be concerned about what anyone thinks of me! I’m turning 60, and I’ve earned the right to be just as I am. I’m more secure in being myself than I’ve ever been."

In regards to her biggest achievements, Oprah stated, "Never shutting my heart down. Even in my darkest moments – through sexual abuse, a pregnancy at 14, lies and betrayals – I remained faithful, hopeful, and open to seeing the best in people, regardless of whether they were showing me their worst."

"I stayed open to believing that no matter how hard the climb, there is always a way to let in a sliver of light to illuminate the path forward," she added.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post