Wednesday 11 December 2013

Emile hirsch bonnie and clyde

Emile hirsch bonnie and clyde
Emile hirsch bonnie and clyde, Zap2it: What was it like playing Clyde? Emile Hirsch: It was a lot of fun. It was fun finding the Texas accent and working with a vocal coach, and finding the pitch of my voice, and learning how to drive stick shift in a 1920s car.

I had to learn in an old-style car. I got pretty good, actually. It was a dark subject, and there were moments of humor and levity. The director did a pretty good job of keeping those light moments.

Zap2it: What was the schedule like to make a miniseries, and where were you?

Emile Hirsch: It was 50 days. And we had to shoot four hours. It was in the vicinity of Baton Rouge [La.].

Zap2it: Was playing in this era an attraction?

Emile Hirsch: I immediately was, "Oh yeah!" As soon as I heard, "They want you to play Clyde," I was like, "Sign me up!" I love that era. I loved "Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp.

Zap2it: You started in TV, then moved into film. Why return to TV?

Emile Hirsch: A four-hour Bonnie-and-Clyde miniseries just sounded awesome to me. I had seen the "Hatfields & McCoys." And my agent also represents Bill Paxton. ... When I saw "Hatfields & McCoys," I got super sucked into it. And I don't normally watch all that much television. The fact that I liked it that much really was an influence. I knew an actor who worked on it and had a great time. And I love the era, and it was really a no-brainer.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post