Friday 13 December 2013

Kate bosworth wore an oscar de la renta wedding dress

Kate bosworth wore an oscar de la renta wedding dress, Most of us would give our right arm for an Oscar de la Renta wedding dress, but for Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth just one designer gown isn't enough.

The 30-year-old style icon married Michael Polish this weekend in an 'ivory radzimir-satin strapless ball gown and a sweeping eight-foot-long, 16-foot-wide train', according to Martha Stewart Weddings.

For the reception, the bride changed into a second OdlR gown, a floral embroidered tulle dress with an illusion neckline and scalloped cap sleeves.

Michael matched his stunning bride in a bespoke charcoal three-piece suit by Brooks Brothers.Speaking to The Edit digital magazine by Net-a-Porter, Kate said of her planned wedding style: "There was no doubt about the designer, [but] there was a feeling of, 'Do I dance around the bridal thing and wear a dress I could wear for the red carpet?'

"But lately I’m all about coming out of my comfort zone and challenging myself, so I decided to embrace the moment.She continued "It has been a real discovery of that part of myself. I have never thought about it – the dress, the ring, any of it."

She adds that marriage, as well as a big birthday this year has made her feel she's starting a new phase of her life:

"I love being 30, because I’ve hit that moment when I can reflect on my life comfortably. What I’ve learned from Michael is that when we feel vulnerable, at least in an artistic situation, it can be a good thing."

"Everything else I’ve experienced, it’s a part of my past. And that’s where it’s going to stay. Everybody’s moved on. I want to respect their privacy, and mine."

The wedding too place on a mountaintop in Montana. We reckon we'd be dealing with 30 better if we were wearing Oscar de la Renta too...

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post