Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Megan Fox Marilyn Monroe was a negative person

Megan Fox Marilyn Monroe was a negative person, 'Transformers' Megan Fox known to be quite outspoken has revealed why she removed her Marilyn Monroe tattoo. The American actress doesn’t want to shadow the steps of the Hollywood legend.

Talking to Esquire magazine the sexy model confessed, "I started reading about her and realised that her life was incredibly difficult. It's like when you visualise something for your future. I didn't want to visualise something so negative."

Although she does believe Monroe was a great actress, a great icon, a figure of power.

"She wasn't powerful at the time. She was sort of like Lindsay. She was an actress who wasn't reliable, who almost wasn't insurable.... She had all the potential in the world, and it was squandered," she says.

"I'm not interested in following in those footsteps."

Megan then went on to talk about her religious beliefs when she began speaking in tongues around the age of eight, when she attended a Pentecostal church in Tennessee.

"The energy is so intense in the room," she told the magazine, "that you feel like anything can happen.”

Keeping her mind off booze and pills, not wanting to end up like Lindsay, Britney or Marilyn, Fox found comfort in her church.

"I can't stand pills. I don't like drinking. I don't like feeling out of control," she explains."I have to feel like I'm in control of my body. And I know what you're thinking, 'Then why would I want to go to church and speak in tongues?'

"You have to understand, there I feel safe. I was raised to believe that you're safe in God's hands. But I don't feel safe with myself."

Megan who is married to Desperate Housewives hunk Brian Austin Green also talked about the negative impacts of fame, “I don’t think people understand. They all think we should shut the f**k up and stop complaining because you live in a big house or you drive a Bentley. So your life must be so great.

"What people don’t realise is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly.”

Fox and Green have a son together called Noah Shannon Green, who was born on last September.

Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.