Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Jenny McCarthy on marriage to Donnie Wahlberg: I would propose to him

Jenny McCarthy on marriage to Donnie Wahlberg: I would propose to him
Jenny McCarthy on marriage to Donnie Wahlberg: I would propose to him, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg attend the Broadway opening night of ‘A Night With Janis Joplin’ on October 10 in New York City. McCarthy told Bethenny Frankel on her daytime talk show ‘bethenny’ that she’d propose to Wahlberg.
Jenny McCarthy is no new kid on the block when it comes to love.

The 41-year-old "View" co-host, who was previously married to actor and director John Mallory Asher before divorcing in 2005, said she'd most certainly accept a marriage proposal from current boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg.

But McCarthy also revealed she doesn't necessarily have to wait on him to pop the question as she has no problem being the one to take that step and ask him, reports Us Weekly.

"I told the universe I'm ready for love," she said on the "bethenny" show that airs Monday. "I said, 'Bring the one. I'm not doing any more auditions.'"

"I did one year of dating no one," she continued. "I said I'm going to say no to everyone and if someone breaks through then I'll follow that."

The New Kids on the Block singer broke through after meeting McCarthy on her former VH1 talk series "The Jenny McCarthy" show. They debuted as a couple officially in August at a "Dancing With the Stars" charity event.
Just as McCarthy indicated she'd be the first to make a move towards marriage she was also the one to instigate their romance.

Jenny McCarthy appears on the episode of ‘bethenny,’ which airs Monday. She reveals she’d say yes to boyfriend Donnie Wahlberg if he proposed but she’d also take charge and ask him if he didn’t ask her first.

"I wound up giving him my number," she recalled. "I made the first move."Wahlberg, 44, obliged and as they take their relationship step-by-step McCarthy reevaluates how she previously felt about marriage after her first go round failed.

"I said on every show, 'I would never! I would never get married again ever!' And boy, you never say never,'" she told Frankel.

"I think (Donnie) would be an amazing husband!" she boasted. "So, if he does (propose) yea, I would sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing!"

While McCarthy is blissfully in love, she's hanging tough through criticisms about her new daytime hosting gig.
Previous reports indicated the "View" audience wasn't partial to McCarthy joining the show in September but those rumors were quickly dismissed by a spokesperson for the ABC series.

"There is absolutely no truth to this story," the spokesperson told The News.

Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.