Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Rachel Zoe, nine months pregnant, celebrates baby shower

Rachel Zoe, nine months pregnant, celebrates baby shower
Rachel Zoe, nine months pregnant, celebrates baby shower, The day after Rachel Zoe attended a star-studded charity on Saturday, the 42-year-old celebrity stylist and television personality attended her outdoor baby shower.

The boho fashion plate is expecting her second child -- a boy -- after giving birth to son Skyler back in 2011.

Zoe shared photos of the happy event on Instagram.

"My team celebrating with me at my baby shower, love them!" she captioned one photo.Zoe told US Weekly that she planned to "go into hibernation" after a weekend of outings.

"I mean, I'm literally 9 months pregnant," she said.

True to form, Zoe is also trying to plan her outfit for the hospital.

"I am actually trying to plan that," she said. "I really am actually! You try to stay as chic as long as you can."


Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.