Friday 13 December 2013

Miley asked back

Miley asked back
Miley asked back, Miley Cyrus’ 2013 MTV Video Music Awards performance with Robin Thicke will be talked about for years to come, but Cyrus doesn’t think she will get asked back in the future.

Before the Jingle Ball in Atlanta on Wednesday, she sat down for an interview and talked about her biggest moment of the year.

"Everyone else's biggest moment of me was the VMAs," she said, E! Online reports. "That was probably my biggest moment, I was pretty stoked to perform there, excited, you know."

Cyrus, 21, went on to say, "I doubt they're ever gonna ask me back,” but followed up with "Just kidding. Who knows."

Either way, Cyrus has definitely cemented a good relationship with MTV. The network named her the Best Artist of 2013, beating out big names like Justin Timberlake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Katy Perry and One Direction.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post