Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Lindsay Lohan launches new website, thanks fans for post-rehab support

Lindsay Lohan launches new website, thanks fans for post-rehab support, Lindsay Lohan releases an Instagram photo Thursday of her new website, Lindsayloahan.com.
Lindsay Lohan has made another step towards a comeback.

The 27-year-old star launched a brand new website Thursday showing off the positive highlights of her career, including glamorous photo shoots, movie trailers, television appearances and even a fashion guide.

"To my fans, welcome to my new site," Lohan wrote on the homepage. Your support has been everything. I'm so excited for what's next."

The actress, who just completed a 90-day stint in rehab, not only looks healthier since her release, but she truly appears to be on a better path.

Lohan sat down with Oprah Winfrey for "Oprah's Next Chapter," set to air on Aug. 18, for a very honest interview acknowledging her troubled past.

"I'm my own worst enemy and I know that," she said in response to Winfrey when asked if she could really turn her life around.
"I believe that she believes that she is now ready," Winfrey "told “Good Morning America" after her spending time with Lohan.

"And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. I think this is the first time I could see [rehab] really benefited her."
On the career front, Lohan has just landed a guest role as the adult version of Kenny Powers' illegitimate daughter on HBO's “Eastbound & Down.”

The "Canyons" star headed down to shoot scenes for the show in Wilmington, N.C. this week tweeting a stunning selfie with the caption "#back@work! So grateful today!"

Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.