Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Lindsay lohan dad is dead to me

Lindsay lohan dad is dead to me
Lindsay lohan dad is dead to me, Lindsay Lohan wants to set the record straight about her blowout fight with mom Dina, and how she feels about her dad Michael secretly recording their phone call.

First off, LiLo says she lied about her mom being on cocaine during the fight.
I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine," the 26-year-old said on celebrity gossip program TMZ Live.

That supposed lie was played for all the world, since MiLo likes to record phone calls and release them to the media - a fact Lindsay is justifiably PISSED about.

Lindsay says that Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing her desperate phone call to the media and that she is now "done" with him forever.

Michael "doesn't know what it means to be and doesn't want to be a dad," she says. Ouch.

Why Lindsay called her dad in the first place, knowing his track record, we have no idea. Why he sold her out to the media? That's Michael Lohan for you.

Exactly happened 48 hours ago, we may never know. But Linds is on Team Dina now.

Lindsay then tried to downplay Wednesday morning's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Sorry, but the Lindsay Lohan-Dina Lohan fight was by no means normal.

Lindsay also said Dina had not been drinking: "That's my dad that had that issue. And I got it from that side of the family. Has my mom had any reason to go to rehab?"

"Has she ever done that? No. That's my father and me."

"[My mom is] an amazing woman," she added. "I think everyone kind of knows that my father's main objective had always been to destroy my mom…"

According to Lindsay, she threw Dina under the bus momentarily because she "lied about things that I said just because I was angry and I was having a fight."

If Michael Lohan hadn't leaked it, she says, they "would've talked about it, and would've been fine in the morning. But my dad had to go the extra mile."

"I should've known better [than to call him]," The Canyons star said of her ex-father. "[But] I called my dad, because who else am I gonna call?"

Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.