Slider Recent

Latest News

test

Chris Davis ovation

Chris Davis ovation
Chris Davis ovation, Auburn beat Alabama in a stunning upset on Saturday. Alabama was attempting a 57-yard game winning field goal when they came up short, Chris Davis returned the kick 109 yards for a game-winning touchdown as time expired.

On Monday, reality hit and it was back to class. When Chris Davis arrived for his Monday Geology class, his fellow students gave him a standing ovation. I think it is safe to say he is the “big man on campus” for a while.

Davis could probably expect this trend to continue for the rest of the day and probably his Tuesday classes as well.

“We’re a team of destiny,” Davis said after the win, via ESPN. “We won’t take no for an answer.”

“I knew when I caught the ball I would have room to run,” Davis said. “I knew they would have big guys on the field to protect on the field goal. When I looked back, I said, ‘I can’t believe this.’ ”

Now Auburn needs a little help in the Big Ten or ACC Championship games to move into the BCS National Championship game. Both games feature undefeated defeated teams ahead of them in the BCS rankings. A big win over Missouri could help them as well.

Ad Inside Post

Powered by Blogger.