Thursday 8 August 2013

Kelly Rowland Beyoncé Knowles a slob

Kelly Rowland Beyoncé Knowles a slob, She's never anything less than pristine whenever she steps out in public, but Beyonce is apparently "a slob" behind closed doors, Kelly Rowland has claimed.

With a huge world tour on the go, a baby to take care of and an album to get finished, it's perhaps forgiveable that the star doesn't necessarily have the time to keep her living space tidy as well.

Kelly doesn't think her BFF would mind the world knowing about her lack of tidiness, telling Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen: "She would tell you this. She's a slob.

"If you walk in - maybe she's gotten better since becoming a mother - but she's got a lot on her brain. You can tell she's got a lot going on."

The X Factor USA judge also discussed Bey's reaction to her latest single 'Dirty Laundry', re-affirming that she's been nothing but supportive.

"The song is really about me and [Beyonce] is one of the dynamics of course in my life. At that time I was searching for exactly what I wanted and I couldn't find it at that time for a second.

"She was just so embracing, so supportive and I love her for that.

"I played it for Michelle [Williams] and she was like, 'Girl! This is great!' so I had just such great support from them and that's what means the most to me."

Kelly's new LP Talk A Good Game was released in the US this week and is expected to sell around 60,000 copies in its opening week.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post