Sunday 15 December 2013

NeNe Leakes blood clots

NeNe Leakes blood clots
NeNe Leakes blood clots, NeNe Leakes hasn't been feeling up to par lately. In fact, the reality TV show diva tweeted a message Monday saying she was "blessed to be alive."

After an outpouring of concern, the 45-year-old "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star posted a statement of explanation on her website.

“Late last week I wasn’t feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath,” she wrote. “I know my body and I know shen I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out.”

“After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung,” she continued. “I’m told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job.”

The worry first began after Leakes admitted to her 1.3 million Twitter followers that she had been feeling under the weather, although she didn't immediately indicate exactly why.

She did, however, post a photo of her dressed in a hospital gown and lying in what looked to be a hospital bed while hooked up to IV's.

"My arms are hurting wit these IV's," she tweeted Monday along with the snapshot.
On Nov. 17 she indicated how she'd been battling the ill blues for days.

"I have been very sick for the past couple of days," she tweeted along with a thank you to her devotees for watching the Bravo reality series. "But I wanted 2 Thank my tweetie pies."

Before she posted the statement detailing her health issues on Tuesday, one of the "Glee" actress’ online followers made a lucky guess about what was going on, which Leakes retweeted.

RT @maddoxmusic: @NeNeLeakes It's probably from exhaustion. She has the most grueling schedule of any celebrity," the fan wrote. Leakes then added, "I work my butt off."

“I’m thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don’t recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don’t go to the doctor and that’s when the big problems start happening,” she added on her site.
Leakes also dimissed previous reports that she’d suffered from a heart attack.

She also posted an additional photo with her adorable granddaughter offering support.
“I’m blessed to be home with my wonderful husband and family!” she concluded. “Look who crawled in the hospital bed with me.”

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post